Registration for the 2021/2022 school year begins on January 19, 2021!
Registration Application Procedures
All returning and new students will need to apply within the specified application period in order to be considered for enrollment for the next school year.
There is a $175 application fee for new students and $125 for returning students.
This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee a space in a class.
Applications received without the application fee will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed and given priority based on established criteria listed below.
- Returning student in good standing
- Sibling of returning or current student in good standing
- Sibling of former students
- New student of supporting parish member
- New student of another Catholic parish
- New student from the community
The director will review all applications and assign a class based on priority status and class choice.
Once classes are filled, applicants will be placed on a wait list.
Parents will be advised of their acceptance via e-mail.